This privacy statement demonstrates our firm commitment to privacy. This statement sets forth our information gathering and dissemination practices for the site. Web sites we link to, including but not limited to the sites of subsidiaries and third-party content or service partners, may have different privacy policies or practices from those disclosed here. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of such linked sites and encourage you to become acquainted with them.
This site is operated by Timberland Contractors, LLC. By using this Site, you understand and agree that:
- The information collected from this Site may be retained indefinitely, and may be stored, accessed and used in jurisdictions whose privacy laws may be different and less protective than those of your home jurisdiction
- Timberland Contractors may use this information for a variety of purposes, including direct marketing (unless you opt out of receiving direct marketing from Timberland Contractors)
- We may disclose this information to affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and third-party content partners, whose privacy policies and practices may be different from those of Timberland Contractors, and for which Timberland Contractors assumes no responsibility
- Information about our customers, including personal information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, sale of the company assets or acquisition, as well as in the unlikely event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company; and
- We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims or protect the rights, property or safety of our company, employees, customers or the public.
What We Collect and Where
When you visit this Site, some information may be collected automatically as part of the Site's operation. This information may be used to generate user profiles and to personalize the Site to your particular interests. Examples of information collected about your computer may include:
- Your IP address (a number assigned to your computer whenever you are on the Internet),
- The type of internet browser you are using
- The type of computer operating system you are using
- Or the domain of the website that referred you to us
Our site also use several different forms that our customers can use to request information and services. Providing information on online forms is always voluntary, and you are free not to complete any online forms. If you choose not to, however, some information and services may not be available to you.
Maintenance and Security of Personal Information
Personal information about users that is maintained on our systems is protected using industry standard security measures and every effort is made to follow industry standard security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However, we cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, maintained on, or transmitted from our systems will be completely secure and transmission of information over the Internet is susceptible to possible loss, misrouting, interception and misuse.
How We Use This Information
Information collected online is stored indefinitely and is used for various purposes, including customer service, product and service development, direct marketing and marketing analysis, facilitating your use of this Site.
We Do Not Share Information
We do not sell, share or rent your personal information, however, Timberland Contractors may, from time-to-time, use personal information collected through this website to:
- Provide you with a product or service that has been requested;
- Contact you directly regarding products and services offered by Timberland Contractors and its trusted affiliates, independent contractors and business partners;
- Understand your preferences in order to enhance the service we offer our clients, affiliates, independent contractors and business partners; and
- Research the effectiveness of the website and the marketing, advertising and sales efforts.
If you do not wish to receive information regarding the products and services offered by Timberland Contractors and its trusted affiliates, independent contractors and business partners please see Opting Out section, below.
If you do not want to receive promotional or educational information from Timberland Contractors, you can opt out by notifying the Timberland Contractors staff.
This site contains links to external Web Sites. Timberland Contractors is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these Web sites.
Questions or Concerns
If at any time you have questions or concerns about this policy, or Timberland Contractors' compliance with the policy, please let us know by contacting us. We will make reasonable efforts to identify and correct any problem.